If you’re looking to get away from all the hustle and bustle of large, overcrowded cities, then come and visit Princeton, WV. You’re only a day trip away from major cities like Charlotte, NC, and Roanoke, VA. You’ll be able to cruise through the streets and discover mouthwatering cuisine from local restaurants, shopping experiences with deals you can’t believe, and explore all the events and fun to be had in the hub of the Mid-Atlantic.
Art & Entertainment
Princeton offers a sense of community and belonging that you can’t find anywhere else. There are always opportunities to meet new people and get to know the locals that make up our town. For instance, discover local musicians through open mic nights, take advantage of family-friendly activities at the Princeton Street Fair, or experience local art. If you need branded shirts to complete your team’s uniform or web design, branding, or signs created for your business, Princeton has you covered.
- The Riff Raff Art Collective is an art boutique on Mercer St. that showcases local artists’ work available for purchase.
- The Sign Shop, located on Thorn St., specializes in hand lettering, digital printing, neon lighting, and LED signage.
- Starry Eyes Media is a branding and web agency located on Mercer St. with experienced designers bringing a personalized and thoughtful design approach.
- Trophies & More, conveniently located on Rogers St., specializes in trophies, embroidery, screen printing, and various types of vinyl.
- The Wearhouse Clothing Co. on Mercer St. offers a complete line of embroidery, screen printing, and vinyl work.
your business here in our list, please submit your information to [email protected].
Automotive & Powersports
Whether your automobile or power sports vehicle needs servicing or you want to sell/buy, many options are available in Princeton.
- Hillbilly Cycle Sales is on Mercer St. and specializes in new and used motorcycles, four-wheelers, dirt bikes, and other power sport vehicles.
- Princeton Power Sports is located on Oakvale Rd. and sells riding gear, four-wheelers, side-by-sides, and more.
- Ray’s Powersports specializes in ATV, SxS, Motorcycle, Lawn & Garden parts, accessories, & service, located on Beckley Rd.
- Top Choice Preowned Auto RV and Cycle Sales, on Rogers St., buys and sells preowned vehicles at great prices.
If you’re looking for a quick bite to eat, a nice family sit-down restaurant, or a hot coffee, Princeton has you covered.
- Appalachian Coffee House serves hot and cold coffees, seasonal/specialty drinks, tea, smoothies, and more on Mercer St.
- Sisters Coffee is a place where friends can gather and enjoy good food and coffee on W Main St.
- Danny’s is a smoker-friendly sports bar with multiple pool tables located on Mercer St.
- Kyndall’s is a laid-back, cozy environment with a relaxing atmosphere on Oakvale Rd.
- Sonny’s Billiards is located on Thorn St. with nine pool tables, darts, cornhole boards, cold drinks, and great food.
- Sophisticated Hound is a local brewery and taproom focusing on small-batch brewing, located on Mercer St.
- Gabr’s Grill & Cafe is a great place to get a mouthwatering Philly cheese steak on Walker St.
- Kylie Kakes Dessert Bar and Cafe is a full-service bakery on Mercer St. that serves cakes, pastries, sandwiches, and more.
- Angelo’s Pizzeria is not only a delicious pizza place located on Stafford Dr., but it also offers delicious desserts, canned homemade sauces, and pizza dough that you can purchase to take home with you.
- Culture Grill & Cantina is a great place to get fajitas, quesadillas, and nachos while watching the game or drinking a cold margarita and is located on Greasy Ridge Rd.
- Dolly’s Diner is a 50s-inspired diner on Oakvale Rd. which is known for its delicious waffles, fluffy omelets, old-fashioned burgers, and juicy steaks
- Jimmy’s Restaurant is an all-American family restaurant on Mercer St.
- Slice Italian Beef &Pizza is a family-style restaurant on Courthouse Rd. that serves wood-fired brick oven pizza and makes all of its food fresh in-house daily.
- Tampico Mexican Grill offers authentic Mexican cuisine on Stafford Dr. with recipes that come straight from Mexico.
- A Taste of Memphis is your go-to place for Memphis-inspired barbecue and wings, located on Stafford Dr.
Fitness & Recreation
Whether you’re looking for a unique way to get exercise or need to find a public pool for your energetic kids in the summer, Princeton has all that to offer and more.
- Advantage Martial Arts on Thorn St. offers fitness classes for adults and youth, including boxing, jiu-jitsu, and more.
- CrossFit Princeton is located on Bee St. and offers a fun, family-friendly workout environment with personal training and workout classes.
- Evolution Health & Fitness is a physical fitness center on Stafford Dr. that helps you reach your weight loss goals and increase your athletic skills and abilities.
- Princeton City Park & Recreation Center offers an Olympic-sized pool with a waterslide, picnic facilities, trails, a gymnasium, playgrounds, and a skate park located on Emory Ave.
If you’re looking for clothes, groceries, hobbies, or pet-related supplies, Princeton has you covered. No need to waste time or money on expensive online retailers with pricey shipping that is often delayed. It’s your one-stop shop for everything you need for your day-to-day needs.
- A & R Country Store on Thorn St. sells primitives, furniture, candles/tarts, bedding, curtains, rugs, & more.
- Stoneworks Lapidary sells various rocks, fossils, minerals, jewelry, gifts, Himalayan salt, and more on Stafford Dr.
- The Sewing Gallery, located on Rogers St., is the perfect place for all of your sewing, knitting, and quilting needs.
- Blue Ridge Bee Company supplies local honey, canned goods, and beekeeping equipment on Mercer St.
- Survival Supply is located on Brick St. and sells firearms, ammo, magazine, knives, and more.
- Kimz Pet Express is a great place to shop for your furry, scaly, and feathered friends and is located on Brick St.
- Personal Touch Fish Superstore sells a large variety of healthy reptiles, arachnids, rodents, and fish located on Needham Pl.
- Myra’s Flower Shop covers all your seasonal floral needs and is on Mercer St.
- Pine View Buildings is located on Rogers St. and is perfect for those who are looking for customizable storage buildings/sheds, greenhouses, or garages.
- Raleigh Tile Inc., located on Thorn St., takes care of all your tiling, hardwood/laminate flooring, carpeting needs, and more.
With such a wide variety of services to choose from, you’ll have all of your needs met without having to leave the city limits.
- File N Style Salon is located on Thorn St. and specializes in hair and nails.
- Royal Fades Barbershop specializes in men’s haircuts and fades, and they are located on Thorn St.
- Simply Beautiful Hair & Nail Salon will take care of all of your hair and nail needs, located on Mercer St.
- Asylum Tattoos and Fine Art is located on Straley Ave. and has all of your tattoo needs covered, whether your style is bright and colorful or realistic and detailed.
- Custom Dreams Tattooing and Body Piercing is a tattoo and piercing business on Mercer St.
- Wolfman Tattoos & Piercings is on Courthouse Rd. and has several experienced tattoo artists and piercers who create designs in varying styles.
- Computer Doctor WV repairs laptops and PCs and is located on Mercer St.
- PTown Cell Repair, located on Rogers St., can fix any Apple or Android phone, including Ipads and Macbooks.
- Hammer & Stain teaches workshops where you create different DIY projects and is located on Mercer St.
Want to Add Your Business to the List?
If you would like us to feature your business here in our list, please submit your information to [email protected].